Your store doesn’t carry Mythic Paint?
Non Toxic Paint Supply may be able to help you with their Much Smarter Paint® product.
Is the Mythic Non Toxic Paint Brand Gone? Out of Business?
We can’t find anyone to tell us exactly what happened to Mythic Paint.
The brand was really quite impressive with the development of one of the finest paint products we had ever seen. The business climate surrounding the paint business did not make it easy for a small company, even with the significant sales and popularity of Mythic to survive. Somewhere they went off the rails and could not keep the business going. Was it production problems? Overspending? Lack of sales? FTC woes? Maybe too much competition in the green-washed product niche? In any case the only thing we know here is that we lost a great paint brand when they stopped shipping in 2015 and when it is gone it is gone.
Mythic Primers – Choose from the Four Revolutionary Mythic Primers
- 710 Interior Drywall Primer: An inexpensive super quality primer used for new walls.
- 720 Interior Exterior Hiding Primer: The best covering primer with more white solids.
- 730 Interior Exterior All Purpose: Use for Masonry, Wood, Metal or Stained Surfaces.
- 740 Interior Exterior Accent Primer: Dark gray hiding primer to use under accent colors.
Mythic Pro – Super High Quality Builders Paint
- A fantastically engineered, interior only, budget price coating that will surprise most painters. Designed for inexpensive coverage and consistent superb touch up, the Pro paint line has been specially engineered to be easy to brush, roll or ideally sprayed for fast paced production environments. You will use less than the other budget paints.
Mythic Classic – Superior Coverage and Scrub-ability
- The Mythic “Battleship”, the first paint and still the best seller offering a mid price but fantastic coverage. This product flows and levels beautifully so the painters love it and is just as good if not better than any premium paint on the market today. This line comes in Interior or exterior as well as the whole range of finishes ( use Black Label for Matte and Satin.)
- Rumor has it that our Navy is quite happy with a few battleships painted with Classic!
Mythic Black Label – High Acrylic, Moisture Resistant & Self Priming
- As a self priming premium, interior only product, Black Label can achieve the most cost effective coverage AND truest color by having all the coats go on in the same color. The most scrub-able and durable product available in Semi, Satin and Matte. Interior designers flip over the color quality and often specify the satin as the best alternative to traditional, but wickedly hazardous and smelly oil paints.
- We are fussy painters ourselves and love Black Label for our trim!